Up for sale is a complete, turn key, ready to race Dragster. This has been family owned for the past 8 years - 75 passes overall with a best E.T of 6.72.
Dragster has been extremely well maintained and cared for during ownership. Due to health reasons, this car is no longer raced and needs a new home.
Location: Creswell, Oregon
Below you’ll find specifications by category, which is included with sale.
• 665” Aluminum Block w/10.4 deck – Built by Steve Schmidt
• Reher Morrison 12 Degree Heads
• Comp 9:26 Lift Camshaft
• JE Pistons
• GRP Aluminum Rods
• Magnum 5.00 Crankshaft
• Billet Sheet Metal Intake Manifold
• Mickey Williams Oil Pan
• MSD Digital 7 Ignition System
• Quick Fuel Dual Carburetors
• Carbon Fiber Scoop
• Aeromotive 11202 Fuel Pump
• 5 Stage – Dry Sump System
• Shogun Remote Water Pump
• Moroso Vacuum Pump
• Meziere Starter
• Smiley Built Merge Collector Headers
• Jessel Belt Drive System
Engine was purchased from Chip Rumis with 13 Passes – now has a total of 35 passes.
Custom Puke Take is included but not installed.
• NEW Don Kalina Transmission w/Certification – 0 passes
• Moroso Transmission Cooler
• Mark Williams Axles
• Mark Williams Bolt-Through Rear End 3:89
• Hughes Performance Torque Converter
• Meziere Flexplate
• B&M Pro Shifter