BICKNELL SMALL BLOCK MODIFIED
2013X MID RAIL CHASSIS ROLLER
Tall cage (2”) driver back, version 3, rubber floor
Split standard rack 40.125”, raise nose 1.5
A lot of new pieces. Was a back-up car. Ready to race. Perfect condition.
• Frame has been modified to receive the left rear pan hard and to replace torsion bar by shock with coil, with new black powder coat ($800). Has approx. 40 races. No accident.
• New body(except the wing that has 3 races) ($3000). Lowered floor pan ($100). New panhard bar & radius rod, on all the car gives 8 new bar.
• Enders engine refreshed by Stephane Michaud ($7000). Jones Pulley. Holley 650 CFM carburator (refreshed $200). Hustler yellow four blade fan. Oil heater.
• Four Keiser wheels and tire.
• Kirkey seat 79 serie 10° (size 15½). Also with seat belts (hans ready).
• 4 aluminum Integra standard shocks (fronts with coil over kits and coils). Refreshed oil in the shocks ($100).
• MSD ignition box, blue blaster HVC coil
• Total battery 1200
• BRP brakes constant bias balance bar, shutoff valve (BRP 402), Bicknell caliper, new front pads, half used rear pads. With new oil fluid.
• Four large Bert spindell, four large Bert hubs, two new rear axles and two new torsion bars.
• Pats radiator with aluminum shroud, new Evans liquid ($120)
• Bert transmission (refreshed $200), new drive shaft
• DMI 4.86 rear end (Bert tubes), new pinion and ring ($500)DMI vault lock rear cover ¼” quick install/remove cover.
• ATL gas tank with no dip fuel stick ($110).
• Profile stearing box refreshed by Bicknell ($400) with new oil. With knee guard.
• Stearing 17” with black sprint style pad and quick release hub.
• All bumpers are new. Tall front, left is double rail, right is simple and are all grey.
• Bicknell dash includes an RPM Quick Car.
• Complete fire suppression system with 10 lbs Novec 1230 thermal activation kit with bracket installed no extinguisher.
Contact : Daniel Nadeau
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org